permanently trying to touch the sky

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday

Gael Garcia Bernal

Ok, so he's somewhat yesterday's news (until he releases another fantastic movie)... but I just couldn't help myself. This boy is so unbearably cute, he simply deserves a place in my wonderful blog. He is, without a doubt, the best thing to come out of Mexico since Guacamole... no I'm joking, I love Mexico and the fine specimens - such as this one - that come out of the great land south or the Rio Grande.

This man is also an extremely talented actor, having played in some of my all-time favourite movies, such as the "Motorcycle Diaries," "El Crimen del Padre Amaro" and "The Bad Education" (by far his hottest movie, though after watching it you realise there was not nearly enough Bernal).

Ah, anyway, here we have an example of yet another man that MUST simply be converted! If only it were so easy?! Oh and I must also know who his hairstylist is, because he always has the coolest haircuts.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home