permanently trying to touch the sky

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday

Closure?

Closure - a word that has almost become a motto for me in the early half of 2005. Or has it? As graduation approaches and my future in this city seems uncertain, I felt like I should start preparing myself for ending my days here in a gracious manner. This included spending quality time with my friends, partying, and enjoying the city and whatever time I have left here... it certainly did not entail meeting amazing boys for whom I could see myself falling in love really easily. This has led me to believe that either:

a. Destiny conspires against me in a hateful, fucked up way
b. I'm meant to stay in Vancouver
c. As always, I over-analyse, and make too big a deal out of everything

Perhaps the correct answer is (c).

We shall see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home